Are you looking for the chance to build a career in the furniture design industry? Studio Pip has an new opportunity.
Sales Support including Social Media Management
A unique opportunity exists within Studio Pip for a Rosebery (Sydney) based Sales Support and SMM role.
This role is full time and integral within the customer support and marketing function at Studio Pip.
Responsibilities include developing new business leads and liaising with wholesale suppliers, as well as managing the brand’s social media platforms to support engagement, awareness, and retention.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Curating those leads to promote showroom visits with senior sales staff.
- Develop and help maintain new business relationships by following up with regular proactive contact, as a support role to other staff.
- Working alongside the team in answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information as required.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Researching and qualifying new leads. The candidate must be comfortable with cold-calling, scheduling appointments for sales staff and meeting clients and suppliers.
- Assist sales colleagues with meetings and showroom events.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to drive forward-thinking strategy and architect the strategy, vision, and voice of the company’s social media accounts.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates and communicating these via email campaigns and social media.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services through SM channels.
- Create, curate, and oversee monthly SM content calendars– ensuring the visuals and copy are on-brand.
- Analyse performance and data into recommendations and guidance for future campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Adobe.
- Advanced or in-depth knowledge of all SM platforms
- Results Driven
- Prospecting Skills
- Keen interest in local design
- Professional customer service skills
- Be an innovative storyteller.
- Bring new ideas to the table; experiment, iterate, and perfect.
- Should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- High degree of drive, energy, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write for multiple platforms and audiences.
- Ability to work with a team to review social analytics and plan monthly content.
Salary is based on experience.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic and growing business with a passion for Australian design, please submit a full resume and cover letter outlined your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com