Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
We may revise and update our Website Conditions at any time and your continued usage of this website means you accept those changes. The information contained on this website is intended to apply in Australia only. While Studio Pip aims to ensure that the information in this website is correct, sometimes errors do occur for which we apologise. Please refer to these Website Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time so that you are aware of the current terms and conditions. We do not undertake to keep this website updated.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age.
- you will use this website only in accordance with these Website Conditions; and
- the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, and will not be misleading, deceptive, or likely to be misled or deceive.
- Your Use
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. When using this website, you must not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- make any fraudulent speculative or false enquiries or bookings.
- post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated systems.
- frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
- except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
Non-Commercial Use Only
You may only use this website for your own personal use (which will always be reasonable, not abusive) or for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing and reviewing our products and services.
You are not allowed to access, use, or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter, or tamper within any way or use any material contained in this website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use.
All prices are in Australia Dollars, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours in-store may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
Please note product features, colour, texture, grain, and proportion may vary in-store from what is displayed on our website.
Products, availability & assembly
Please note that Studio Pip is made to order. Whilst some items may be in stock, due to popularity or interruption of supply, some items may be unavailable. Not all products can be purchased online. Please call Studio Pip on 1300 857 to enquire whether items are available on display or available from certain retailers. Some items may require self-assembly. It may be necessary to make changes to product specifications. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
Advice and Technical Information
Any advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance, or service provided by Studio Pip in relation to any products is given in good faith and is believed by Studio Pip to be appropriate and reliable. However, any such advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance, or service provided by Studio Pip in relation to any products supplied by Studio Pip is approximate only.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au
For details of the Studio Pip Warranty and Terms and Conditions of Sale, please see our warranty & terms and conditions information.
Liability of Studio Pip
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. Studio Pip makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance, or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Studio Pip expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by Studio Pip of those internet sites, nor does Studio Pip make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, or timeliness of any aspect of information contained in those third-party internet sites. Studio Pip expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), Studio Pip is not liable to you or anyone else for any:
- decision, action, or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site.
- losses, costs, or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website.
- your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website.
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website.
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server.
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of using this website.
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time.
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website.
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Studio Pip does not make any guarantees or warrant that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorised interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
This website and its contents are the property of Studio Pip and are subject to copyright. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non- commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Studio Pip, 789 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2018.
Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Studio Pip is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trademarks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to Studio Pip in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of Studio Pip’s intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of Studio Pip, 789 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right in or licence to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws and is at your own risk. Studio Pip makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site, except as cannot be excluded under applicable laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Studio Pip, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, franchisees, successors, or assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this web site and any other site linked to this web site.
This website may be accessed in Australia and throughout the world. Studio Pip makes no offer in or by this website to sell any product or service in any country outside Australia and no representations that the content of this web site complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
This website has been designed for use within Australia. By accessing this website, you are agreeing that the Courts of New South Wales, Australia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that the laws of New South Wales, Australia shall be the applicable law.